Thursday, June 21, 2012

Colored Specs 8)

Haven't worn colored contacts for awhile now, so I wanted to bust out a new pair/color ! XD



Let me know if you would like more information or would like me to go into more detail. 
What's your favorite pair/brand of colored contacts? 
I'm looking to expand my collection :) Let me know in the comment section down below, also don't forget follow ! It's easy, just hit the follow button linked at the right side bar XD It will truly make my day :) 

Well I'm off to the airport in less than 5 hours! YAY!! I'm so excited, not so excited for the flight length... 13+ hours =/, but its well worth it!
Talk to you guys when I get back ^^ I don't think I will have time to blog while I am there, but I will be sure to come back with lots of photos and tell you all about my experience :)
Until next time! <3
Peace, Love, and Happiness

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment