Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Haul ;)

HELLO!
Quick update !!
i was able to find some time away from study to say hi!! ^^
i have not forgotten about anyone, i have just been over whelmed with study for finals lately its hard to find spare time =/  But since i was able to find time i thought i would treat you guys {=
Anyone interested in a haul?! haha i love hauls.
I wanted to share with you some things that i have collected over the past month =)

Now keep in mind that everything was not bought all at once, it was bought over the duration of a month or so :) shall we begin?

 A closer look at the items
Holika Holika Color Change BB Cream
Lioele V-line Waterdrop Sleeping Pack
Holika Holika All That BB 
(2) Lioele Beyond the Solution 
(2) Lioele Dollish Vita Veta BB 

Mac 
♥ Giggly Mineralized Blush
♥ Sakura Mineralized Blush 
♥Girl♥Boy Plush Glass
♥Impassioned Lipstick
♥Russian Red Lipstick
Lioele Skin Brightening Rice Pack
♥(2) Holika Holika Face 2 Change Liquid Roller
♥Tony Moly Triple Expert BB Cream
♥Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB
♥Tony Moly Egg Pore Care [Tightening Pack]
♥Holika Holika Face 2 Change BB Balm
♥Lioele Gel Eyeliner

♥(2) My Beauty Diary Masks
♥Makemania 506 lipgloss

OOOH YEAHH!! photos of lenes were not taken because i plan to make a separate post for them ^^ and because i put everything away already haha.
 Look forward for the post about: Geo Princess MiMi (Babmi) Series :) !!!! YAY!! :D
*Photography skills still a work in process* u__u 
I hope you all enjoyed the haul! first haul post so let me know what you think? see anything that interests you? let me know =) questions on any of the products or want a review?  leave a comment down below =) Also have any request? post a comment letting to know. I promise when i review any product to give you my honest opinion =) SCOUTS HONOR!! {:

Dont forget to FOLLOW ME =] if you like hauls and more. 
NOW back to studyingg!! =( 

Thank you for stopping by^~^
XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen! Thank you so much for following my blog. I am following you now too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's alot of stuff! I wanted to buy Geo Princess Mimi too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog :) i have some geo princess mimi :)
    thanks for following beauty
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog ( eventhough I am majorly BEHIND lols )
    How is that holika holika roller/bb balm? I been wanting to try that..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh if you reviewed the HH BBcream - the roller ones - that would be amazing! I'm skeptical about the idea of these working and attached sponges come off as unhygienic to me...so I'd leave to hear your thoughts :)

    I am quite envious of your haul ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Julie P. I havent actually opened it yet because i have so many opened already haha but i will defiantly give it a try and let you know how it goes =)

    @InsideOut Elle A review for the HH roller BBcreams will be on the way ^^ haha i love hauls ;) i am actually thinking about purchasing other things, more on the skincare line. let me know if you would like to see a post on that =] ♥

    THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!

    ReplyDelete