Saturday, October 15, 2011

Killing time x)

why hello there dolls ;)
school has taken over yet again ;( anyone else breaking out because of life and school related stress?? i am! >.<  i always hate with teachers make everything due at the same time. i have 3 papers due in less than 48 hours ;( but i needed a break, so that means its time to blog.

This is off topic, but I wanted to address as issue that has hurt on of the many people who i hold dear to my heart. Nayoung unni, other wise known as blueoiseau88 on youtube, has been hurt because of harsh words said by people who are just ignorant, whether they ment to or not, their comments were very hurtful.  i will not go into so much detail but remember not to judge or stereotype a person by what is on the out side and keep a positive mind. Trust the other person is telling the truth, because even if you didnt mean it in a harsh way, words hurt. And for those of you who know unni, please show your love by subscribing to her channel and let her know how much you care! Unni, I love you so much, it breaks my heart to know that you were hurt. You are beautiful inside and out! HWAITING!!

OOOH i wanted to share with everyone a delicious treat ;P
I call these Black Bottom Cupcakes x)





They came out quite good if you ask me. I waited an hour for them to cool then i topped it off with a nutella and chocolate shavings ;P According to my friends and family they were delicious ^^
It was very easy to make with simple ingredients! 

On another note, UHOH! I've hauled again. haha I feel as though every post might have been a haul post, but what can i say.. i have a problem. haha just kidding!
I told my bffffffffffff Connie, you guys might know her as cyexquisite on youtube, but for those of you who dont know her i HIGHLY suggest checking out her channel ;) she is such a sweetheart and i love her so much! I love how we have become such close friends ;) if you're reading this, I LOVE YOU!! kekek ^0^ the reason why im mentioning my lovey Connie is because I told her if I ever pickup anything I would let her know asap, well I thought what better way then to show it in a post ;)

Here I've picked up a few Lioele products from my local store ;) 
Because of stress I have been breaking out and since I was running out of my acne serum and gel from Naruko, I thought why not give Lioele a try. If any of you have used any of these products, let me know how they worked for you? I love sharing thoughts! 

 
 They were also so kind enough to give me samples of other products to try ;) i love samples!! who's with me? hehe

 Lastly before I get back to writing my papers, here is a FOTD

Face: 
Mac Enough Said Blush
Mac Perfect Topping Mineralized Skinfinish
Mac Eyeshadow in Cork (brows)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette: Halfbaked, Hustle
Mac Eyeshadow: Soba, Vapour
Physician Formula Dark Brown Pen Liner
Loreal Voluminous Mascara

Lips:
Fresh Rose Lip Balm




sorry about to close up shots, im still finding the best way to show you my eye looks without the colors being washed out. It's a work in process ^~^

Thank you for stopping by ;) dont forget to show your love by leaving a comment down below and by follow ;)
Im off to finish my papers ;( Talk to you all soon!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment