Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hot Rollers !!

Hot Rollers try take #2 n_____n
My first attempt at using hot rollers did not turn out like I was expecting, but that didn't stop me from trying again ;) I quite like the effect the rollers gave me. My hair was voluminous and I love it! =)
of course more volume may be added by teasing the crown area a bit, but for this look I left it the way it was because the rollers gave me a bit of volume around the crown area already.




Add a bow   



I ended up clipping up my bangs by adding a bow, to be honest, I only added the bow because my bangs were not cooperating, but hey I made it work 8) and you can too! Add as much or as little as you want, it's your hair, play with it as you like. 

I will be attending a concert tomorrow so I will up date you more on that :) But as a sneak preview, information about the concert can be found here ^^ I'll give you a big hint : K-POP n________n
For quicker updates I will be posting pictures of the event on my instagram so be sure to follow me there !! XD Just type in the username: hellokristen


Until next time, I will talk to you guys very soon !! ^^


HUGS AND KISSES
XOXOXOXO

12 comments:

  1. awww! u look great on it n i think u did a good job on it! n the bow look more adorable on you hair after adding it. hope the concert was fun! enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much ! you are too sweet! I had a great time at the concert :) I will have a concert post soon ^^ Thank you so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. those are really pretty curls! I have hot rollers too but always come out frizzy i dont know why LOL.

    everythingmingi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) have you tried spraying a bit of hairspray before you roll your hair up, that might help, or adding a light leave in creme to smooth out the frizz? let me know if this helps 8) I love your posts :) you are too gorgeous ^~^ Thank you so much for stopping by =D

      Delete
  3. wow! your hair looks very amazing! i want to buy this too <3 find your blog very interesting and lovely

    love
    beauthi.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much :) you are too sweet, Thank you for stopping by <3

      Delete
  4. love the hair! it looks really good! what rollers did you use?

    hope you had fun at the concert

    Jess x

    www.3-gmui.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you deary :) Yes I had a lot of fun at the concert :) I will be uploading a concert post soon, so look out for that =) The rollers are called Ceramic Tools Porcelain Series. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Such pretty and natural looking waves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you :) it's such a great look anytime of the year. I love it ! :) thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Really cute, Love the bow! What rollers have you used? It looks so natural!

    coffeefashionlaughterlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ I love the bow as well, never know how a look can change with the power of accessorizing. =] The rollers are called Ceramic Tools Porcelain Series. Thanks for stopping by hon.

      Delete