Saturday, July 28, 2012

Foundation Quest

For the love of foundations, I'm always on the hunt for new foundations. Though I am currently using products I do like, I like to switch things up and try something new every once in a while :)
Recent Sephora trips, I've managed to pick up a couple foundations.


I've purchased and used Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in the past, but I can't seem to remember how I liked it. I know I thought it was a nice foundation, but I don't remember if it was compatible with my skin, so this time I opt for the Nar Sheer Matte Foundation.

If you have combination/oily skin, let me know if you've used this or the Sheer Glow foundation before and let me know your thoughts on them. I will be purchasing the Sheer Glow soon, but I still want to know your thoughts between the two. Feel free to let me know if you've used these products never the less. Even though you might have different skin than I do, it's still nice to know your thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment