Friday, July 20, 2012

Go To Fresh Summer Face !

Summer makeup, has anyone else experienced the struggles of keeping a fresh face during the summer heat? As some might know, I recent returned from my trip to Asia. As we all know Asia is known for its hot and humid weather. Here are the products I used to help keep my face staying fresh throughout the heat.

Makeup Forever & Urban Decay 

Some of my thoughts on these products :)

Makeup Forever Mat Velvet +

Trust me this product stays put all day, in hot weather, you name it this foundation is superb for the summer :) highly recommend giving this a try, especially for those who tend to get oily throughout the day.

Urban Decay De Slick / All Nighter

I never would have believed a spray would help control my oil and keep my makeup and face staying fresh. Definitely staple products not only for the summer, but year round =)

Makeup Forever Duo Mat Powder

For that extra step to lock in my foundation I set my face with powder. Pairing this powder along with the Mat Velvet + really gives you the security that your makeup won't budge.


While traveling, I like to keep everything as simple as possible, so I like to minimize as much makeup as possible. I looked clean and fresh without having to use much. Throughout the day I did have to blot away the.. *ahem* sweat u___u* but my skin radiant afterwards without having to retouch with extra powder.



Keep it simple n____n ! Nothing is more beautiful than letting your natural self shine ;)

XOXOXO 
Kristen <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment