Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sneak Peek/Birthday

AHHH i know it has been the longest time ever! I have not forgotten about any one of my lovies!! I swear! I have just been SO BUSY and overwhelmed with school work and studying, I barely have time for myself. The only extra time I have is spent sleeping TT.TT Not to mention I've been sick for the past couple of days and just now have been getting better.

With all things a side, I have missed you guys! :)

Anyone ever get one of those urges where you're into a new fragrance every second? For the past month or two I've been on a fragrance hunt! I don't know what it is, but I've been trying a lot of different perfumes lately and I've gotten a few new scents X) More on that later :)
But heres a sneak peek ;)


Also, I've been on a hunt for candles lately!  If there are any candles you would like to recommend, let me know!!
OOOH YEAH, If anyone has any good suggestions on what gift to get a guy, leave a comment down below.

And lastly, I'm going to end this post with a BIG Thank YOU to everyone! It was my birthday yesterday and I just wanted to thank everyone for wishing/celebrating a memorable day with me! I LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYS!!! <3

2 comments:

  1. i want to try the new marc jacobs scent! hope you review it soon :)

    and i would recommend yankee candle candles..they have a massive array of scents to choose from

    and um...getting gifts for guys is hard! what is your budget? a watch? or a computer/xbox/ps3 game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess,
      Thanks for all the great suggestions :) I took everyone one of them into consideration. I really love the Marc Jacobs perfume and definitely recommend picking it up if you're looking for a new fragrance ;) <3

      Delete