Thursday, September 15, 2011

Start The Morning Fresh!

Hello dolls~!!

Everyday I like to start my day off with a fresh face 8D

First I always start off washing my face and applying my face routine {which will be posted and linked soon}
After all that is done, I will sometimes start off with a primer.


On most days I reach for my Etude House Collagen Moistfull Essence In Primer.
I let that sit for a few seconds before dotting a base/bbcream all over my face. I tend to switch off which ones I use depending on my mood and how the weather is like.


The most reached for are Missha M Perfect Cover, Lioele Dollish Veil Vita, and Dr. Jart Silver label. After dotting it all over my face i use a brush or fingers to blend it all in. 




I let that settle on to my skin before topping it off with Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Makeup Forever Duo Mat Powder, or, Etude House Dream On Pact. Then I'm done and ready to start my day ! ^^


This is optional, but when I do feel like adding a bit more, I like to give a little warmth and definition to my face I use Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in a color 2-3 shades darker than my skin tone. Another option that i go for is either Nars bronzing powder, The Blam bronzer, or NYC bronzing powder. I follow the hollows of my cheeks and jaw line blending it into my temples and whatever is left on the brush i shade the sides of my nose.
At times I will finish the look off with a soft wash of color on my cheeks, usually in the pink to coral family, and highlight with a pearl iridescent powder or cream. 
I also never forget to hydrate my lips with a balm that contains SPF and a gloss that gives my lips a bit of a tint before leaving the house.

~A tutorial on this will be uploaded soon~

That about wraps up my everyday fresh faced morning. On most days I just use bb cream and set with a powder. I find it gives my face a more refreshed feel. On days were I wish to look more dewy/moisturized I either don't set with a powder or spray a mist on top of the powder.

Its an Easy and simple everyday routine to start off your day. Of course you may add or substitute as you wish.

As usual leave your comments or questions down below or you can always email me =)

XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment