Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! celebrate with a haul !

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! <3 <3
i hope you all are having a great Thanksgiving and I wish everyone a happy holiday ;) I am thankful for everyone in my life and especially thankful to everyone who has supported me through every step in my life, whether if we've had known each other since young or if we've just met, I am grateful for everything! 

Every Thanksgiving the whole family gets together to enjoy a great meal ;) Usually for Thanksgiving each family brings a little something, pot luck style. This year we've decided to bring a few sides and my department was of course desert =D
I made pumpkin pie along with 2 different types of pumpkin cupcakes. 1 of them with cream cheese frosting and chopped pecans sprinkled on top, the other with a cream cheese over lay. They are supper yummy, I hope everyone will enjoy =) 







quick haul for the month









 I wish everyone happy holidays <3


showing the tag is the new trend didn't you know. haha 

Thank you all for everything! and enjoy your time with your friends and family or whoever you are spending the time with. 

Remember a smile says it all <3 
XOXOXOXO
Hugs & Kisses to all my lovelies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment