Monday, November 14, 2011

Inspired by the Immortals

OOH MY!!
how time has flown by, I will give a full explanation in another post but I just wanted to give you guys a little something to hold every down. This is just to show that yes, I am still alive :) and i wanted to thank everyone for sticking with me, even though I have been rather inconsistent with my postings.

Yesterday after watching the movie Immortals, which to be honest was a bit disappointed because I thought it was lacking in the intensity portion. But the leaving the plot aside I was inspired by the colors in the movie. Because the movie theme is based upon Greek Mythology and Greek times, it comes to no surprise that main color would be gold.




I wanted to create a look that is very simple and easy to wear everyday. And since the holidays are coming up it would great during get togethers.




Again forgive my unprofessional photography skills, its new to me still. keke ^~^
This look is very wearable ;) Dont be afraid to pay with colors, its all about gradually incorporating it in xP

I am thinking about doing a whole series based on this theme, let me know if this is something that you guys are interested in.
I hope everyone is doing fine, look forward to an upcoming haul post xD
As always keep checking back for more updates and post, and dont forget to leave a comment and feel free to ask me any questions ;)
I will talk to everyone soon !! <3<3

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment