Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Miss A 미쓰에이 Suzy 수지 "Red Rose for a Blue Lady" Editorial Inspired Look

Hello Darlings <3

It's that time of the month again and no i don't mean that haha I mean it's time for exams. I hope everyone is doing well with their exams or with whatever else is going on.
While "studying" I happened to stumble upon a video by Liah. For those of you who don't know her she is a fellow friend on youtube, whom I had the pleasure of getting to know. ;) She is super sweet and gorgeous! She makes awesome videos and I highly recommend everyone to check her out xD ! Also let me know Kristen sent you =D! 
Liah did such a great job and it looked amazing on her, it inspired me to give it a try! <3 This was my take on her version of K-Pop idol from the girl group Miss A, Suzy's photo shoot titled "Red Roses for a Blue Lady". If you are interested in Liah unni's version I will link it here





Face:
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
Makeup Forever HD Powder
Mac Beauty Power in Summer Rose

Eyes:
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer 
Jemma Kidd (JK) I-Style Pro DUo in 02 Boho
Physicians Formulas Pen Liner in Ultra Black
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes in 0L
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liners in Deviant and Covet
Mac Eyeshadow in Talent Pool
L'OREAL Voluminous Hydrofuge Mascara 

Lips:
Aquafina Lip Balm
Revlon Lipgloss in Pink Pop












Okay, i threw that last one in for you guys keke. As you can see i tweaked a couple things here and there to soot my eye shape, feel free to move things around as you please. Because this was very last minute, something I knew I had to try out, I wasn't able to put together my hair and do other things, but I will definitely try in the near future.
This look is really wearable and I love the pop of color on the bottom! It's a great start for those who are starting to experiment with colors ;)

I hope everyone is pressing on with their studies and I will be looking forward in spending this holiday with friends and family :) REMEMBER TO STAY WARM THIS WINTER!! its getting really chilly out!!More updates, inspired looks, and randomness to come ;)

OOH YES!! I made a profile on Instagram!!  Come find me ;)     
hellokristen   
Follow me !! <3 It will make my day <3 <3 

and on the note of following me a twitter account is on its way ;D YAY!! 


LOVE YOU ALL!! 
XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. ahh I love suzy, she's so cute :} Tis a lovely look, great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elle <3 I hope to do more inspired looks in the future. Thank you for your support and I hope we can get to know each other better ^~^

      Delete