Monday, December 31, 2012

Style: OOTD: Panda Outfit & HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE ♥


Happy NYE My Lovely Glitter Balls ;)

I've gotten great feed back on my style hauls, so here's a quick OOTD for everyone. I call this my panda outfit, just because the cardigan reminds me so much of a cute adorable panda ;) 

The scarf is one that I've gotten not too long ago, posted in my Style Haul, which I will link incase you would like more details. I love the color of this scarf against my skintone and it really brings a pop of color to a neutral toned outfit. 

I adore this cardigan, though it may not seem like it, this waffle knit sweater keeps me warm.  
Because the weather became much colder during the afternoon, I had to double up the warmth by adding a jacket
I also stayed warm by wearing tights underneath the bottoms to ensure warmth ;) 

Here's a closer look at the cardigan, nice and oversized, just the way I like it xD


I want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and to stay safe this NYE ;) *THINK RESPONSIBLY* ;)  Go out and have a blast! May all your wishes for the new year come true and bring you happiness ^O^!! 

Much love in bringing in the new year !
Farewell 2012, I knew thee well. See you all in 2013 ^~^ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. I really like that sweater and it looks super warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card. Happy New Year!!

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete