Friday, December 28, 2012

Style Haul: Yesstyle Haul II


I picked up a few items from yesstyle a few weeks ago, so I thought I would share it with everyone since I've gotten so many great comments from my last one. You will notice from the pictures a common theme, I LOVE SWEATERS! :) 






I LOVE this wine colored scarf that would definitely add a POP to any look!
Here is a closer shot of the detail on the scarf

A follow up post on how I style these fashion pieces are on its way ;) Style tone to see how I style it up xD 
If any of you have suggestions on how to take pictures of clothing items please let me know. Let me know what your favorite piece is, mine has got to be the scarf, I just love the color and print. ^^ 

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wiat for the style post!! The first grey sweater! I've been looking for one like that! Are they good in quality though? Like does the material feel hi-quality? I haven't ever ordered from Yes Style before... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have a style post on the sweater soon! :) Yesstyle is definitely a hit and miss at times, but I am quite happy with the sweaters from this purchase. I would recommend looking through the sample pictures they provide online and maybe pick up one or two things just to test them out ;) I hope this helps and feel free to let me know if you have any other questions :) ♥ thank you for stopping by! ♥♥

      Delete
  2. I like all the clothing articles your purchased!! The sweaters are super cute.

    *now your newest follower via greader. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you ♥ I adore sweaters :) Thank you for stopping by ! ♥

      Delete
  3. I LOVE all of them!! I love love love oversized sweaters too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥♥ I love all the pieces as well ^~^ oversized sweaters are my calling.. ^.- kekeke ♥

      Delete
  4. Oh ! I see you also like shopping on Yesstyle ! >.<
    What you got is really cute ! ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ Yesstyle is definitely one of my go sites ^^ kekeke

      Delete