Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm Back!

hey everyone 
im back !! thank you to everyone who wished me a safe trip. ^^ i will post more about my trip in an upcoming post. but for now i just wanted to make a quick post since i have been gone for so long.


I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT FOURTH OF JULY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CELEBRATED. and for those of you who dont, i hope you had a great day non the other. :D


Some updates, i have been on a total skincare kick lately and it hasn't stop haha. so defiantly look out for hauls. ive got some amazing products on the way. also i am open to any new products. let me know what your skincare routine is like. 


i am in the process of pampering myself. after coming back from vacation i feel my skin has become kind of... blahh, but i will talk more about that in the upcoming post. i am also in the process of cleaning and organizing. at this rate im going to need more containers and bins. haha cant wait until its all finished :) 


cant wait to get into the swing of things.


On a more serious note, i just got word on very troubling news, my dad's long time friend recently checked into the hospital. He had a brain hemorrhage and hasnt woken up since he has been checked in. im so worried and scared. I hope he will be alright and everything will be ok. PLEASE BE OK!! 


Thanks for stoping by everyone and I've missed you guys so much!! 
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment